Rollpros is an emerging leader in innovative and unique automation solutions for the cannabis industry. Be a part of a rapidly growing company in an emerging market with room for career growth.
The SEO Strategist ensures that the search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for the Company is implemented, including but not limited to, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Analyzes trends in SEM/SEO, researches and studies emerging SEM/SEO tools and methods and determines tools and methods to be used.
● Ensures SEM / SEO programs, including, but not limited to, opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management are executed timely and correctly
● Ensures tactical SEM / SEO recommendations for website updates and category or product expansions are continuously updated
● Ensures impact of SEM / SEO, advertising copy, and content initiatives, and that recurring progress reports are tracked timely and correctly
● Researches and recommends off-site link opportunities that build visibility, relevance, popularity, traffic and engagement
● Analyzes and recommends SEM spend in coordination with elements and structure of paid search accounts, websites and web pages
● Monitors traffic, rankings, and other KPIs for Company and competitor sites; recommends changes and opportunities within the competitive landscape
● Provides recommendations and executes strategies for content development in coordination with marketing goals, general and keyword specific
● Ensures on-going keyword discovery, expansion and optimization are researched and implemented
● Ensures search engine programs, including, but not limited to, XML sitemaps, shopping feeds and webmaster tools are monitored efficiently and timely
● Researches and recommends link building campaigns
● Ensures growth opportunities are identified within the Company’s integrated marketing efforts; develops and collaborates on cross-channel initiatives
● Ensures new ideas, methods, and estimated sales impact projects are developed in accordance with Company standards
● Conducts keyword research, on-site page targeting and other on-site SEM / SEO recommendations, including but not limited to, meta and alt tags, content recommendations, robots and canonical tags, XML sitemaps and 301 redirects
● Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies, recommends and implements new technologies
● Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
● Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
● This position requires a minimum of five years of SEM / SEO experience using the tools and techniques required for analyzing search engine marketing and optimization performance in the B2B space is preferred.
● Proven expertise in developing and managing SEM / SEO initiatives and delivering effective results is imperative.
● Extensive knowledge of SEM / SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies is crucial.
● Advanced knowledge of SEM / SEO factors from a technical perspective, including, but not limited to, web strategies designed to maximize organic visits, rankings and overall hits is necessary.
● Expertise working with popular keyword tools, including, but not limited to, Google, AHrefs, Moz, and Keyword Discovery is required.
● Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques within an organization, strong data analytics and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail is necessary.
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is necessary.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely and clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing is required.
● The ability to work within a team and serve as a trusted expert for assigned duties is necessary.
● Proven ability to multi-task and motivate self and others while managing multiple projects and meeting various deadlines simultaneously is required.
● Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes. In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
● This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, digital culture or a related field or equivalent work experience.
● SEO certification such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) certification or comparable certification specific to SEO is required
Collaborative and engaging environment with room for laughter and fostering of unfiltered creativity.
ROLLPROS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SEO Strategist 5.11.2022