Field Service Technician
ROLLPROS is an emerging leader in innovative and unique automation solutions for the cannabis industry.
The Field Service Technician provides technical support to customers through diagnosing, troubleshooting and implementing repairs of complex industrial automation equipment on-site. Be a part of a rapidly growing company in an emerging market with tons of room for career growth.
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities:
- Travel to client sites and perform equipment setup, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks.
- Identify problems, test solutions and report findings.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of complex industrial automation equipment.
- Able to effectively train the customer on proper use of equipment.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, including working a flexible and variable schedule as needed to meet customer needs.
- Ability to understand and follow blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications.
- Create wiring harnesses from diagram
- Route and plumb pneumatics from diagram
Education and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
High School or GED Diploma required; Associates Degree or Certification in related fields
Minimum of 5+ years of experience in industrial equipment installation, servicing and repairs or related fields.
- Ability to travel locally to client sites and occasional overnight travel outside of the region may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record required.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and understanding of schematics for complex industrial automation equipment.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
This position requires 20% regional travel to customer sites with occasional overnight trips outside of the region. Collaborative and engaging environment with room for laughter and fostering of unfiltered creativity.
ROLLPROS is an Equal Opportunity Employer