Engineering Technician Job Description
RollPros is an emerging leader in innovative and unique automation solutions for the cannabis industry. Be a part of a rapidly growing company in an emerging market with tons of room for career growth and fun! APPLY NOW
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities:
- Assemble components with best practices.
- Identify problems and report findings.
- Able to effectively train others and spread knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime to get the job done.
- Ability to understand and follow blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications.
- Create wiring harnesses from diagram.
- Route and plumb pneumatics from diagram
Education and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
- High School or GED Diploma required
- Ability to travel locally.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record required.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and understanding of mechanics
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Collaborative and engaging environment with room for laughter and fostering of unfiltered creativity.
RollPros is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that RollPros does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, RollPros will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.