Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist
ROLLPROS is an emerging leader in innovative and unique automation solutions for the cannabis industry. Be a part of a rapidly growing company in an emerging market with room for career growth.
The Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist will perform a variety of routine AR/AP tasks. This individual will manage the day to day payables and receivables process, verify financial data, and maintain excellent client and vendor relationships.The ideal candidate is motivated and enthusiastic about maintaining and improving their receivables and payables processes. It also requires someone who is a quick-learner, positive, resourceful, able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
- Ensure accurate data entry and tracking of monthly receivables
- Apply payments to corresponding client accounts
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Assist with new customer setup process and maintenance of customer profiles
- Manage registering business for sales tax in new states where equipment is sold
- Process all vendor invoices received
- Create and maintain vendor profiles
- Reconcile vendor accounts when needed
- Resolve any issues or concerns with clients and maintain positive working relationships through excellent customer service. Office Support
- Manage account payable processes including but not limited to, obtaining information regarding invoice payments, 3-way matching on all purchase orders, clarifying questionable invoice items such as pricing, and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Support purchasing activities
- Produce billing invoices, follow-up, and collection requests for account receivables
- Review AR aging report weekly and actively engage in collection efforts
- Provide Office support as as needed
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for the company.
- Maintain composure when faced with difficult customers or associates and utilize office personnel resources for assistance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3 or more years of AP/AR related experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience using software applications
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and remain calm under pressure and in stressful situations
Collaborative and engaging environment with room for laughter and fostering of unfiltered creativity.
ROLLPROS is an Equal Opportunity Employer